lauantai 6. joulukuuta 2008

Don't know where it goes

Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

No sehän kiva ._.

Mulla on paha tapa hukkua ajatuksiini ja elää ihan omassa maailmassani ollessani suihkussa. Lopulta mä tajuan, ettei se lämmin vesi elä samassa ajassa kuin mä ja joudun nopeesti lähtemään sieltä (suurimmaks osaks sen takia, etten muista pistää lämminvesivaraajaa päälle). Haluun tonne ison kylpyammeen. Sit taas, se ei olis kovin käytännöllistä. Tai siis, kun mä aina ajattelen kauheesti kaikkee tyylii ilmastonmuutos ja veden ja energian säästäminen, ja sit kauheet syyllisyydentunteet sen takia, että satuin ''nukahtamaan'' suihkuu about tunniks. Vois taas kohta mennä suihkuun.

Tää on ollut taas tälläne tyypillinen lauantai. Ei mitään mielenkiintosta, paitsi että mä oon kipeä taas, ylläri, ja sit Jimiltä tuli just ton jonkun Vampyyridokkarin toinen osa. Ja sit tiätty tein ton mielenkiintoisen tekstin ja...Joo. Se siitä sitte.

I'M READIN' YOUR DIARY!
Unohtakaa.

Green Dayn Boulevard of Broken Dreams on ihana biisi.
_________________________________________________________________
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk a-

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone

Ah..ah..

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk a-

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone

Ah..ah..
I walk alone and I walk a-

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a-

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone

Ei kommentteja: